Main > The Round Table

Why do you study history?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir James A:
Humanist, if anything. Most of the history doesn't hold my attention at all, but weapons and armor is the major portion of it.

Sir William:
A little bit of everything for me.

Sir Brian:
I would also have to say an even mixture of all three. I have always been fascinated in the strategies used throughout the history of warfare and the tactics employed in battles throughout history. I like to research more into the key influential personas throughout the ages and although I am entertained by fantasy and science fiction novels I find the real heroes and villains throughout history to be far more engaging, most especially many of the biblical characters that were truly amazing, and lest we forget, a very important influence upon the renowned medieval codices we revere and study today.

Sir Patrick:
Im a mix of all 3. My dad was a history teacher, so growing up we were always doing "history" vacations and talking about history and it's roll in current events. I definitely jump around a bit in my historical interests, but the Middle Ages have always been my favorite. Lately, I've really gotten into a "hands on" approach to the past, focusing on how they actually made / built  things back in the day. It helps the poor knight finish his kit and be ready for the zombie apocalypse at the same time  :)

Sir Wolf:
i like pretty pictures

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version