"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
                -- Thomas Edison

Author Topic: Measurements  (Read 3447 times)

Sir Ulrich

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
Measurements
« on: 2013-04-22, 03:57:43 »
Quick question I need an idea of how to take these three measurements
Armpit: width of armpit (area covered by uppermost part of arm)
Front: Put elbows together in front and take a deep breath. Measure from Armpit to Armpit (non-inclusive) across front.
Back: Grasp you hands behind your back, lift them as high as you can and take a deep breath. Measure from Armpit to Armpit (non-inclusive) across back.
I tried PMing the person who told me to measure them but they didnt get back to me. I need an idea of how to take them cause I was unsure of how to do all three of them. Please someone get back to me and tell me how to take them cause I dont understand how to take them nor do my parents who helped me take the rest of my measurements. Need this as quickly as possible because I need to ship my maille out to be tailored.

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: Measurements
« Reply #1 on: 2013-04-22, 15:29:17 »
I honestly don't understand what he's trying to describe to you. However, you can still ship him the maille while you wait for his response because he won't really need the measurements until he begins work  so don't let that delay your shipment.
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 2013-04-22, 17:58:54 »
What Sir Ian said. All of it. No idea either, but ship the mail first and measurements later.
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Sir Ulrich

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #3 on: 2013-04-23, 13:25:11 »
I would if he didnt ask me to ship the measurements with the maille.

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 2013-04-23, 15:33:58 »
You're taking things too literally. Just send the maille and explain to him that you'll email him the measurements. I think he'll understand.  Otherwise you're just wasting time.
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Sir Ulrich

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #5 on: 2013-04-23, 16:46:03 »
Nevermind I already got an explanation on DoK Facebook group so I am good. Now to pack it up and send it.