Main > The Round Table

Uh oh Sir James Anderson

<< < (6/12) > >>

Sir William:

--- Quote from: The Red Knight on 2012-02-22, 00:20:50 ---
--- Quote ---Hey Allan, here it is.  Just a quote...because the more I look at it, the more I think I want it changed.
--- End quote ---

Stay with something blue, it'll make recoloring you Codex plate easier ;D

--- End quote ---

Yes, Sir!  It was my plan anyway to keep the same color schema (blue/black) - can't go all blue because Sir Edward's the blue knight, and can't do red cuz you're the Red Knight so I'll be the Black Knight, with blue accents.  :)

Anyway, I'm thinking of going with all blue, w/a black chevron and a black griffin somewhere in there.  Or maybe just blue, w/a black griffin?  I liked it, after you put it on my plate so I'm going to roll with it.  Do the whole torse and mantle thing too, when I can find one.  Was it you that mentioned finding bookends that had the image I wanted then cutting them off?

Sir Edward:
I wouldn't worry too much about using the same colors as another knight. There are only so many colors to choose from.

Heraldry is like EGA graphics on late-80's era computers. Red, green, blue, black, white, purple, yellow... and that's about it. :) Oh, and brown I suppose. And some furs.

Sir William:
Ooh, fur...I did always want a fur-edging on my heavy cloak.  Need the heavy cloak first.  Kind of like what I saw in Game of Thrones...that was just the last thing in which I saw something I'd like.  Didn't care much for their regular clothing tho...looked kind of funny, all the men had these leather straps criss crossing over their chests w/attached shoulder pieces.

Allan Senefelder:
Willaim and James, the Mrs. said she's up for it, so i'll have her look at these and let you know what she'd need for the artwork and you can decide if its for you. I'll have her look this evening.

Sir William:
Awesome, sir, and thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version