Main > The Round Table

Uh oh Sir James Anderson

<< < (5/12) > >>

Sir William:
Hey Allan, here it is.  Just a quote...because the more I look at it, the more I think I want it changed.

Sir Edward; what was the name of that program you used to create our shields to begin with?  Think I want to have a go at it.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-02-21, 21:47:19 ---Sir Edward; what was the name of that program you used to create our shields to begin with?  Think I want to have a go at it.

--- End quote ---

"Coat of Arms Design Studio" is the one we use for the shield shape on the Roll of Arms. It's very good:  http://inkwellideas.com/coat_of_arms/

However, the one thing it doesn't do is allow you to place anything other than straight edges for color divisions. The other one I've used is called Blazon, which has a pretty awful set of charges to play with, but it'll do all sorts of divisions, such as wavy, embattled, etc:  http://www.harnmaster.us/blazon.html

Sir Patrick:

--- Quote ---Hey Allan, here it is.  Just a quote...because the more I look at it, the more I think I want it changed.
--- End quote ---

Stay with something blue, it'll make recoloring you Codex plate easier ;D

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Allan Senefelder on 2012-02-21, 20:46:52 ---
--- Quote ---Allan, you and your wife did a great job on the shield. Ironically the heater I am going to order in our group buy, I was going to see if I could get my arms painted on it too
--- End quote ---

James, I discounted the price for the shields for you guys but I can't do that for my wife, she'd need to get what she feels its worth for the artwork. Wheres a pic of it so I can have her look at it?

--- End quote ---

Allan, no problem, just shoot me a quote. I hadn't even thought to ask if she was still doing it or not, and was going to check with you when we order the shields. Here's a picture from my gonfalon, for how I'd like it to "sit" on the shield since they're the same shape:

Small note, the tongue/claws are grey on there, but I'd like the entire lion (including claws and tongue) white. Here's my surcoat, with the whole lion white:

(both pictures should be clickable for large versions, if photobucket is being nice to me today)

Sir Patrick:
That is a nice surcoat 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version