"It wasn't the reward that mattered or the recognition you might harvest. It was your depth of commitment, your quality of service, the product of your devotion -- these were the things that counted in a life. When you gave purely, the honor came in the giving, and that was honor enough."
                -- Scott O'Grady

Author Topic: Albion's in Stock at KoA  (Read 13166 times)

Joshua Santana

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Honorare scutum meum, veritas mea gladio
Re: Albion's in Stock at KoA
« Reply #15 on: 2012-05-08, 11:54:01 »
Crecy"s? Ringeck's?  Knight's?   :o

Machiavelli all the way for ME!  ;D
Knight of The Lion Blade

Honora gladium meum, veritas mea, et SpirĂ­tui Sancto.  כדי לכבד המגן שלי, האמת שלי חרבי

Honor My Sword, Truth My Shield.

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #16 on: 2012-05-08, 12:10:22 »
Crecy"s? Ringeck's?  Knight's?   :o

Machiavelli all the way for ME!  ;D

Machiavelli, in stock, ox-blood grip... you know you want it!
http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=ANS23&name=Albion+Machiavelli+Sword
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Joshua Santana

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #17 on: 2012-05-08, 12:18:54 »
Machiavelli, in stock, ox-blood grip... you know you want it!
http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=ANS23&name=Albion+Machiavelli+Sword

You darn right I want one terribly! LOL! ;D
Knight of The Lion Blade

Honora gladium meum, veritas mea, et SpirĂ­tui Sancto.  כדי לכבד המגן שלי, האמת שלי חרבי

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #18 on: 2012-05-08, 21:41:55 »
I just got an Albion SL Knight...I think I'm safe for the moment.  Altho...that Crecy...missed my chance on one a couple years back.  Dan Dickinson is like a pusherman.  lol

It would seem I'm not safe at all...just managed to close a deal on a SL 13thC Greatsword, with scabbard by Tritonworks and belts and grip by DBK.  I uh...I have a problem.  LOL
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.”

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #19 on: 2012-05-09, 01:01:03 »
I just got an Albion SL Knight...I think I'm safe for the moment.  Altho...that Crecy...missed my chance on one a couple years back.  Dan Dickinson is like a pusherman.  lol

It would seem I'm not safe at all...just managed to close a deal on a SL 13thC Greatsword, with scabbard by Tritonworks and belts and grip by DBK.  I uh...I have a problem.  LOL

Congratulations, Sir William. Now to find a harness to match it.... ;)
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces
« Reply #20 on: 2012-05-09, 09:42:36 »
haaahhahhaaahahha. u poor poor fellow ;)

Joshua Santana

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #21 on: 2012-05-09, 15:55:03 »
Oh dear Sir William, what have you gotten yourself into!  ;)
Knight of The Lion Blade

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
« Reply #22 on: 2012-05-09, 16:10:24 »

We will of course need to see pictures! :)
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )

Joshua Santana

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #23 on: 2012-05-09, 16:27:16 »

Hear! Hear! Hear!
Knight of The Lion Blade

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #24 on: 2012-05-09, 20:40:20 »
And so you shall!  It is funny...I just got an email from a forumite whose opinion I consider of a par to all of you and he warned me that what I'm getting may not be as good or as sound as the pictures make them out to be.  I'll keep you all posted...I have pictures to take of a number of things.

I also sent out my H/T bastard for an update - new scabbard and belts to reflect the colorings of my arms...I should be getting that back in the next couple of weeks, just in time for VARF!  That, and the new shield and I'll be set at least for that event.

BJ's doing up a new surcoat to match but I don't know that it'll be ready in time...my understanding is that she's got a somewhat loaded queue, thanks to one of our illustrious brethren!
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.”

Joshua Santana

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #25 on: 2012-05-10, 12:12:18 »
And so you shall!  It is funny...I just got an email from a forumite whose opinion I consider of a par to all of you and he warned me that what I'm getting may not be as good or as sound as the pictures make them out to be.  I'll keep you all posted...I have pictures to take of a number of things.

I also sent out my H/T bastard for an update - new scabbard and belts to reflect the colorings of my arms...I should be getting that back in the next couple of weeks, just in time for VARF!  That, and the new shield and I'll be set at least for that event.

BJ's doing up a new surcoat to match but I don't know that it'll be ready in time...my understanding is that she's got a somewhat loaded queue, thanks to one of our illustrious brethren!

That is good Sir William!   :D
Knight of The Lion Blade

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #26 on: 2012-05-10, 13:52:06 »

Indeed!
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #27 on: 2012-07-05, 17:07:40 »
Thought I'd update this for those of us weak in the willpower department when it comes to sharp and pointy objects....  I believe KoA now reflects the 1 July price increase from Albion proper.

Albion Squire, dark brown grip - in stock! (Not to be confused with the Squire Line, this is a beautiful Next Gen line one-hander Type XVI)
http://kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=ANS12&name=Albion+Squire+Sword
Albion Talhoffer, light brown grip - in stock!
http://kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=ANH16&name=Albion+Talhoffer+Bastard+Sword
Albion Machiavelli, oxblood grip - in stock!
http://kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=ANS23&name=Albion+Machiavelli+Sword
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #28 on: 2012-07-06, 16:59:18 »
And the issue goes deeper...as I managed to get in an order for a Crecy...and that SL was definitely a little rough around the edges (pun intended) - but wholly suitable for the purpose with which it was designed.  Sirs Edward, Brian and James saw it at VARF...it has since gone on to a more appreciative home.

No sense in posting pics at this point, eh?  The H/T made it back...nice looking but not period (scabbard or belts)...thinking of using it for an H/T blunt like Sir Nathan's as I believe it would fit nicely in there.