Main > The Round Table

The Order of the Marshal, knightings

<< < (10/11) > >>

Joshua Santana:
All of these suggestions are new ideas on how I should design my Vigil Area, yet I will admit I have it planned to be held at my church.  But with these Ideas, I think a Vigil at Home will suffice.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2012-07-16, 20:46:15 ---All of these suggestions are new ideas on how I should design my Vigil Area, yet I will admit I have it planned to be held at my church.  But with these Ideas, I think a Vigil at Home will suffice.

--- End quote ---

The heart, mind, & soul is the home & sanctuary of faith. Your vigil is from within & your physical being at any location carries with it, the means to holy virtue & sanctity. No matter where you hold faith-based ceremony, the practice of virtue is a reflection of your inner-being displayed outwards onto others. Through this display, your chivalry & good-will shines.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---The heart, mind, & soul is the home & sanctuary of faith. Your vigil is from within & your physical being at any location carries with it, the means to holy virtue & sanctity. No matter where you hold faith-based ceremony, the practice of virtue is a reflection of your inner-being displayed outwards onto others. Through this display, your chivalry & good-will shines.
--- End quote ---

Very true indeed Lord Dane.  That is the very purpose of the Vigil, a revelation of Virtue and reverence to Holy Sanctity.   

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir Gerard,

I forgot where you were, sorry...but I will be posting pictures so you'll get to see what I meant.

Sir John

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Sir John,
That would be fantastic.
G.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version