"Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that counts."
                -- Winston Churchill

Author Topic: AtAt Star Wars Toys  (Read 3145 times)

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces
AtAt Star Wars Toys
« on: 2011-07-12, 22:10:15 »

can't remember who i was telling it to about the size difference of the new ATAT(on right) vs the Vintage one(on left) my son calls it the lil boy and Daddy atats. hehehe man i remember thinking the original one was huge back in the day ((i never had one)

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
Re: AtAt Star Wars Toys
« Reply #1 on: 2011-07-13, 00:53:02 »

Dang, the new ones ARE huge.
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )

Sir Rodney

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Inquit Corvus
    • The Mercenary Company Nevermore
« Reply #2 on: 2011-07-13, 13:52:37 »
Very cool!  As a child, I wanted an ATAT for Christmas every year, but never received one.  I wanted an ATAT for my birthday every year, but never received one.  Thanks for bringing back my childhood trauma. ;)

I can manage my trauma without medications since I did receive an ATST for Christmas once.   :D
"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." - Roger the Shrubber

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 2011-07-13, 15:07:13 »
I never got any SW stuff as a kid...never.  I wanted a MF, an X-wing and an AT-AT.  We never could afford it though.  Might have to acquire them at some point...I'm gonna have a shelf for my SW stuff eventually.  I DO have a lightsabre tho, one of the ForceFX ones...and I do have one of the original movie posters for the original...probably a reprint but my sister gave it to me over a decade ago.
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€