Main > The Round Table

<< < (5/10) > >>

Joshua Santana:
I'm in Bayville NJ, it is a part of Ocean County.  Southeastern area of New Jersey, very close to the shore.  I am not that far of a distance between me and Sir Ulrich.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Too bad everyone is still a bit far away. I am hoping the 3 knights who will eventually sponsor my knighting are not too far away. I really want to have the knighting done at my hpuse. I've done and am still doing so much to create a medieval atmosphere to make it memorable.

Sir John

Sir Sorbus:
Adelaide, South Australia.

You'll have to forgive me, as we aren't really taught the abbreviations for the US states - we aren't taught the names of the states at all. I could maybe name 7 or 8, if I had to, but would recognise the names of most of them. All that is learned from television or books, however.

So if I don't know what you mean by CA, or VW, or HIJKLMNOP, I apologize. :P

Sir Edward:
No problem. :) Some of the basic ones you'll see here are:

CA - California
VA - Virginia
WV - West Virginia
MD - Maryland
PA - Pennsylvania
NJ - New Jersey
DC - District of Columbia (the capitol)

Of the ones I mentioned above, CA is on the west coast, and the rest are on the east coast.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-08-21, 17:42:56 ---No problem. :) Some of the basic ones you'll see here are:

CA - California
VA - Virginia
WV - West Virginia
MD - Maryland
PA - Pennsylvania
NJ - New Jersey
DC - District of Columbia (the capitol)

Of the ones I mentioned above, CA is on the west coast, and the rest are on the east coast.

--- End quote ---

Ahem....don't forget New England Sir Edward :)
MA - Massachusetts
CT - Connecticut
RI - Rhode Island
NH - New Hampshire
ME - Maine
VT - Vermont
&
NY - New York

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page