Main > The Round Table

(1/10) > >>

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I asked this question before on one of the message board threads, but couldn't find my answers, so I thought I'd start a new thread. I wanted to find out where all the members are from. I know one lives in N. Philly, and I would like to get to know him better. I'm from NW Philly...Roxborough (or Felsenbau in german). Also,  how squires get their coat of arms posted on your list? Is that only when two members sponsor you? Any two members interested in sponsoring me. I think I have a lot to offer the group.

Sir Rodney:
Sir John of Felsenbau,

I live in the Twin Cities of St. Paul and Minneapolis, Minnesota.  Thus, I have never met anyone one this forum in person; yet! :)

Sir Matthew:
I live in York, Pa. When you get up to PaRF look me up this year, I remember now why I couldn't place you, we met over on the renfaire.net site so I've never actually met you in person. I'd like to meet you in person so we can talk a bit. I'll be down in the Trayned Band camp at PaRF so drop by so we can chat for a bit.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
mad man, sounds like a plan, when it gets closer I'll let you know when I'm going...I go with relatives, so have to coordinate with them.

Sir James A:
Sir John, I am down in Charles Town, WV. Perhaps we will meet at the PA Renn Faire if I make it sometime, or if you come down to the MD Renn Fest (my "home" faire).

To have the coat of arms posted, you need to be a member of "The Order of the Marshal". A number of us here on the forums are members of the order, but the two are not synonymous with each other; you can be a forum member and not an order member, or an order member and not a forum member, or of course, you can be both.

You would need two order members to sponsor you into the order to have your arms posted and name added to the roster. You would be added as a yeoman/squire of the order. Once the other order members get to know you more, you can receive the title of knight of the order if you are sponsored by three existing knights of the order.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version