Main > The Courtyard

Snippet of F.O.G.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Gerard de Rodes on 2011-01-20, 18:29:12 ---The accents are real too lol  :D :D
G

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's one advantage on being over on that side of the pond. You should hear some of the atrocious fake accents over here. Then again, some people only half-attempt it anyway, or don't bother at all, since it's more the garb and ambiance that draw people to the renfaires.

Sir William:
I never attempted to take on an accent...if only because I have no idea how it is supposed to sound.  Given the background I've created for myself, a Norman transplant in Ireland...should I sound vaguely French with a bit of brogue thrown in for good measure?  Should I speak just Norman French?  I dunno.  I am what I am no matter what I sound like.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Gerard de Rodes on 2011-01-20, 18:09:12 ---A couple of us did a little fun event close to us in Clitheroe Castle and there was a local net based tv crew there.
 They filmed and put together this little advert for us. We are hoping to do more work with these guys in the future.

http://www.lancashireone.com/channels-detail.php?s=70&id=63&catID=9

G

--- End quote ---

Very nice! It looks like you guys put on a fun show for everyone. I like everyone's kits too :)

Sir Brian:
Excellent Sir Gerard! My most sincere compliments to you and your fine company for all the great work you are doing to keep the ideals, lifestyle and history of the middle ages alive and well in the hearts and minds of so many younglings (and quite a few of us older ones as well!  ;) )

Huzzah and well done and may the Lord always bless and keep you all!

Sir Patrick:
Very cool!  Loved the kits, and a real castle is something we never see at our events here!  If only your group wasn't on the other side of the pond...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version