Main > The Armoury

i know its suade but it's still pretty

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Paladin on 2010-11-08, 14:52:42 ---I like the de Sable tunic too, seeing as you can't get a KoH one anymore.  The red cross on mine bled one Faire season and the dry cleaner only made it worse.

--- End quote ---

KoH = Kingdom of Heaven? The Tiberias one?

http://crusaderswords.com/swords/pid.2060/Tunic_of_Tiberias.ihtml

:)

Sir William:
Sir James, funny you should post that...I have wanted that one as well for some time.  But no, I'm referring to the off-white tunic with the red cross centered on the chest...the Robert de Sable tunic (from the game, Assassin's Creed) is the closest approximation of the KoH one.

Here's a question regarding the Jerusalem tunic- is it historically accurate?

Sir Edward:

I thought you meant the Ibelin surcoat. But the Tiberias/Jerusalem one is pretty nice.

Sir William:
I was informed that the Ibelin surcoat was historically accurate- although I wasn't clear how.  I have seen that very same design in use in Pillars of the Earth with the same color scheme too.  That in itself of course doesn't mean anything, just thought it worth mentioning.

I was actually referring to, initially, the Crusader surcoat...back in 08 when I was see-sawing over which (Teuton, Crusader, Jerusalem, Ibelin) I went w/the Crusader...and then they stopped making them and mine had bled...oh, it was a sordid tale.  lol

Sir Ulrich:
Yeah thats what irritates me, MRL tends to take down their stuff after a while. I woulda bought the KOJ surcoat but I couldnt find it anywhere. Ended up buying a GDFB Templar surcoat but it turned out to be too big for me >:C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version