Main > The Armoury

Armorer - Pitbull Armory

(1/4) > >>

Sir William:
Hail, Knights!  Do any of you have any hands-on experience with this man's wares?  I've noticed him on eBay years ago and his work tended to look better made than a lot of what was available at the time (like Dark Victory) - he was making armor kits out of pickle barrel plastic but it looked really well done.  Since then, he's segued into steel (he used to offer pieces like bracers but now he's doing full suits too) and it looks good, was just wondering if anyone had any of his work.

http://www.pitbullarmory.com/index.html

Allan Senefelder:
Some of his most recent work  posted on The Armor Archive has looked quite good. He's progressed a great deal in a little over a year. He has a very nice set of 14th century legs that he just did that he put upto show off.

Sir William:
Last time I saw his site, he was working almost exclusively in the HDPE armor...I just happened upon a link to his and was like wow, this guy HAS come a long way.  That you should think so as well is high praise indeed, man.

He used to make some really cool looking vambraces, slotted so you could slide your thumb thru and sorta mold'm to your arms a little...they didn't suit me at the time but I always remembered them.

Sir Wolf:
ya his stuff is improving a lot. those new legs of his are great. he seems to have good re-pore on the archive

Sir Edward:

Nice, he does horse armor too. His stuff does look pretty good! I've added it to the links page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version