Main > The Armoury

Putting together a kit - completed

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir Ulrich:
My first kit I got was when I was 16. Looks like some celtic warrior kit which really doesn't suit me much:

Second kit is a little better but still not really anything "historical":

Later I modified it merging my 2 other kits to some "nordic" look:

Then in 2009 I ended up acquiring a kettle helm which was my first piece of metal armor, look like a conscripted medieval militiaman with this kit:

In may 2010 I bought myself a padded coif along with a crusader tabard:

Later I bought myself new everything including a gambeson imported from Denmark and a crusader shield along with a padded coif, once I get my mail this outfit will look awesome:

Sir Wolf:
dude cool.

btw i havent seen that much red hair since watching Red Sonja ahhaha jkjk.

great kits all around. would be honored to faire with all of u

Sir Brian:
Excellent kits Conall! Where was that May 2010 event at? – I recognize the guy in the dark fantasy armor (although I cannot remember his name) and I know the cardinal and other templar from PARF.  :)

Sir Wolf:
ya what other events do you go too?

Sir Ulrich:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2010-09-24, 16:37:14 ---Excellent kits Conall! Where was that May 2010 event at? – I recognize the guy in the dark fantasy armor (although I cannot remember his name) and I know the cardinal and other templar from PARF.  :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks I always try my best for my garb.
You know those people too? Heh small world.. I sure would like to see them again they were kind and had nice garbs. That was at the Mercer County Park annual renaissance faire in New Jersey.

Currently I may go to the PA one and I been at the NY one this year as well. Just wish I could go to more... Thats the problem with not being able to drive....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version