Main > The Armoury

Ed's Mid 14th C. kit

<< < (8/46) > >>

Sir Wolf:
that is a nice one. i wouldn't got for their dagged look, something odd about it, looks more like a SCAism. what color? i don't see blue as an option? heheh

Sir Brian:
Their prices seem a tad high IMO.  :-\

Are you sure you didn't want Allan or Nute to make the plates for you and then you make the COP yourself with blue leather? That would look cool!  :)

Sir Edward:

I have too much to do right now to make it myself. I really want someone to just make it for me. If I can't get it in blue, then I'll get black. It'll be under a jupon/surcoat anyway.

Yeah, I'd like more historical dags if I could get them. Know of any other sources for wisby-style CoP?

Sir Brian:
Sorry no, and it's not surprising that few vendors are making CoPs since they appear to be pretty straight forward to make.
I was going to have either Nute or Allan make the plates for me and I was going to buy the rivets and leather from Tandy
leather to make mine this winter but I might be too busy myself with my harnass overhaul.  :-\

Sir William:
You guys are bad for my sanity...love that coat of plates, I'd go w/out the dagged look myself, unless I were doing a 14th C or later- oop, I just might be!

Thanks for posting that, Sir Edward...I maybe acquiring one myself!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version