Main > The Armoury

(was ailettes) now working on my kit

<< < (5/7) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-05-26, 15:14:05 ---You’re arming up in all that on Sunday? – It’s going to be a bit brutal this Sunday weather-wise, so I going with the kilt but I’m going to try armor-light on Saturday – i.e. Gambeson, surcoat, leather vambraces, etc.  :-\

--- End quote ---

Going to try. The weather report says mid-80's, so we'll see how long it lasts. :) But yeah, Jon and Jason are armoring up too.

Sir Wolf:
bag i put them on a shelf and left them. i didnt like how they were turning out.

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-05-26, 15:20:50 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-05-26, 15:14:05 ---You’re arming up in all that on Sunday? – It’s going to be a bit brutal this Sunday weather-wise, so I going with the kilt but I’m going to try armor-light on Saturday – i.e. Gambeson, surcoat, leather vambraces, etc.  :-\

--- End quote ---

Going to try. The weather report says mid-80's, so we'll see how long it lasts. :) But yeah, Jon and Jason are armoring up too.

--- End quote ---

Well then, I MUST wear armor!

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-05-26, 15:56:47 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-05-26, 15:20:50 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well then, I MUST wear armor!

--- End quote ---

Alrighty then I guess I'm going to armor up as well...Of course I guess I can forget about going 'light' now!  ;)

Sir William:
Go light on Saturday...store up your energy for Sunday; in the heat we'll all need it.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version