Main > The Armoury

(was ailettes) now working on my kit

<< < (4/7) > >>

Sir Brian:
Really? Cool! I thought you was going to wear your 14C harness at the knightings!  :)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-05-26, 13:28:47 ---Really? Cool! I thought you was going to wear your 14C harness at the knightings!  :)

--- End quote ---

Well, it's not out of the question. My current plan is to wear the 14th C stuff on this Sunday, and my c.1300 stuff for the knightings, but we'll see how the test-run goes this weekend.

Sir William:
I'm getting excited...!!!

Sir Patrick:
To answer your question, Sir Brian, my gambeson is still not finished.  I got side-tracked on some house/work stuff, and then took a fancy to making some maille, and then.... ::)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-05-26, 13:39:17 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-05-26, 13:28:47 ---Really? Cool! I thought you was going to wear your 14C harness at the knightings!  :)

--- End quote ---

Well, it's not out of the question. My current plan is to wear the 14th C stuff on this Sunday, and my c.1300 stuff for the knightings, but we'll see how the test-run goes this weekend.

--- End quote ---

You’re arming up in all that on Sunday? – It’s going to be a bit brutal this Sunday weather-wise, so I going with the kilt but I’m going to try armor-light on Saturday – i.e. Gambeson, surcoat, leather vambraces, etc.  :-\

--- Quote from: The Red Knight on 2011-05-26, 14:39:27 ---To answer your question, Sir Brian, my gambeson is still not finished.  I got side-tracked on some house/work stuff, and then took a fancy to making some maille, and then.... ::)
--- End quote ---

Well I can certainly understand how that goes!  ;)

So how’s the gambeson coming along? Did you cut the material out yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version