"It wasn't the reward that mattered or the recognition you might harvest. It was your depth of commitment, your quality of service, the product of your devotion -- these were the things that counted in a life. When you gave purely, the honor came in the giving, and that was honor enough."
                -- Scott O'Grady

Author Topic: Albion 15% off for July  (Read 3616 times)

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
Albion 15% off for July
« on: 2009-07-01, 13:49:39 »
Saw this on their facebook announcements:

"We are having another "This Economy Sucks" Sale - our non-partisan (we had them during the last Administration, too) 15% of all "in production" NextGen (except for the Knecht - we are still working through our backorders on those)), Museum and Special Limited Edition swords for the month of July. Active Service/Veteran's discount also applies in honor of our troops! Happy Independance Day!"

I've bought enough for the year, I think. But dangit, talk about temptations! We have all month to drool and decide. :)

http://www.albion-swords.com/
« Last Edit: 2009-07-01, 21:23:32 by Sir Edward »
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )

Dragonlover

Re: Albion 15% off for July
« Reply #1 on: 2009-07-01, 14:05:02 »
Yeah, especially considering the fact I'm getting ready to E-Bay my 2 15th cent.
harnesses to make ends meet..... :-[

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces
« Reply #2 on: 2009-07-01, 14:42:17 »
Yeah, especially considering the fact I'm getting ready to E-Bay my 2 15th cent.

oh? no that stinks. please let us know when you get them up so we can spread the word or get some pieces for ourselves :) just to help ya out.

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
« Reply #3 on: 2009-07-01, 21:24:46 »

Oh man, that's not good! Anything I can do to help?

Selling pieces is as much a part of this hobby as buying them, but it's never a happy thing to be forced to do so just to stay afloat.
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )