Main > The Armoury

Greetings from "the new guy"

<< < (4/4)

Sir James A:
I'll vouch for the proper wool thing. I've been wearing wool pants with my armor for the last 5 years, even in 90+ degree temps and doing combat, and it does breath surprisingly well.

Sir Nate:
Welcome!

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2015-08-21, 00:42:44 ---I'll vouch for the proper wool thing. I've been wearing wool pants with my armor for the last 5 years, even in 90+ degree temps and doing combat, and it does breath surprisingly well.

--- End quote ---
I love my wool chausses. I dislike my linen shirt. The chausses are slightly itchy, at first. But the linen is very uncomfortable under a gambeson for me.
the linen also wrinkles like there is no tomorrow.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Naythan on 2015-08-21, 20:10:06 ---Welcome!

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2015-08-21, 00:42:44 ---I'll vouch for the proper wool thing. I've been wearing wool pants with my armor for the last 5 years, even in 90+ degree temps and doing combat, and it does breath surprisingly well.

--- End quote ---
I love my wool chausses. I dislike my linen shirt. The chausses are slightly itchy, at first. But the linen is very uncomfortable under a gambeson for me.

--- End quote ---

Secret is CoolGear or Underarmour, Nate.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2015-08-23, 08:05:08 ---
--- Quote from: Naythan on 2015-08-21, 20:10:06 ---Welcome!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Secret is CoolGear or Underarmour, Nate.

--- End quote ---
;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version