Main > The Courtyard

A new toy for harnischfechten!

<< < (4/4)

Aiden of Oreland:
Very cool dagger! Be sure to gives specs on its durability!

--- Quote from: Sir Naythan on 2015-02-04, 01:06:29 ---
--- Quote from: Baron de Magnan on 2015-02-02, 15:32:52 ---Much better than my nickname. In Civil War reenacting I earned the appellation of "Pickles" at my first event. I'll meet people I've never met before who'll say "Oh you're Pickles. I've heard about you." Very few people in that hobby actually know my name.

--- End quote ---

Should I be so lucky as to get a nickname. Well my airsoft team calls me skippy

--- End quote ---

My nickname is "hopeless" in airsoft  :'(

Sir Brian:
I didn't get it yet. I asked my wife to gift it to me as a Valentine's day gift. At TherionArms it's $45.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2015-02-05, 08:14:06 ---I didn't get it yet. I asked my wife to gift it to me as a Valentine's day gift. At TherionArms it's $45.

--- End quote ---

Wait, what was the punch tester then?

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2015-02-05, 08:14:06 ---I didn't get it yet. I asked my wife to gift it to me as a Valentine's day gift. At TherionArms it's $45.

--- End quote ---

Nevermind. It is the same one but full tang and sharp @ $90.00.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2015-02-05, 16:40:40 ---

--- End quote ---

Wait, what was the punch tester then?

--- End quote ---

It was the tester I referred to in this post in another discussion about using steel for harnischfechten. ;)

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-10-31, 07:44:27 ---Not as yet. I need to locate a fencing school that has a tester on the premises and ask them to test it for me. Although I suppose I should just go ahead and
purchase this: http://shop.fencing.net/Mask_Punch_Test_p/fwf93101.htm, so I can test everyone's modified visor after I get the perforated steel welded onto them. :-\
I did slightly peen the perforated steel into the oculars afterwards though that should add little more resistance to a thrust from the opposing direction.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version