Main > The Courtyard

Longpoint 2015

<< < (6/10) > >>

Don Jorge:
Aye, TSG is putting in a Chlebowski Federschwert order and I am getting in on it...excited to get a feder finally :)

tomrkba:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2015-02-25, 19:22:10 ---Received an email yesterday from Jessica Finley confirming that Sir Edward (no surprise there!) And myself have been chosen for the Passage at Arms for Longpoint!
:)

Have some arms and armor requirements to work out but I'm excited!

--- End quote ---

Congrats!

I'll be there attending classes all four days.  I look forward to meeting you.

Sir James A:
I asked about the passage at arms a week or two ago and never heard back from her. Oh well.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2015-03-28, 16:02:39 ---I asked about the passage at arms a week or two ago and never heard back from her. Oh well.

--- End quote ---

Did you send Jessica your interest in the format she outlined on the website? She met you at DOK right?

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2015-03-28, 19:31:30 ---
--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2015-03-28, 16:02:39 ---I asked about the passage at arms a week or two ago and never heard back from her. Oh well.

--- End quote ---

Did you send Jessica your interest in the format she outlined on the website? She met you at DOK right?

--- End quote ---

Ack! I didn't realize that was on the site. I saw Bill Frisbee at Shortpoint and he told me to talk to Jessica, but didn't mention the site / requirements. I've remedied that. :)

I saw her at DoK briefly when she was doing the Deed of Arms. I met her at Longpoint back in 2011, I believe, and I think I saw her again at Shortpoint last year (and this year too, but didn't get to talk to her). I have no idea if she'd know who I am, except by association through you and Sir Edward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version