Main > The Great Hall

Hello from the north.

<< < (4/6) > >>

Kenneth:
Ah yes, we have something here called Krigslive (Warlive) based in the warhammer world where people sign up and must play as units.

Personally, something like a historical LARP would make me a very happy man, but in LARP'ing "historical" is as much frowned upon as elves and trolls in reenactment, so I seem to be stuck between "two worlds" as it were.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Kenneth on 2014-10-03, 20:22:20 ---Ah yes, we have something here called Krigslive (Warlive) based in the warhammer world where people sign up and must play as units.

Personally, something like a historical LARP would make me a very happy man, but in LARP'ing "historical" is as much frowned upon as elves and trolls in reenactment, so I seem to be stuck between "two worlds" as it were.

--- End quote ---
Welcome to the Forum!
I used to be interested in LARP. Im not against it now but Its not in my cup of tea.
14th century is good, But what is 14th century without the 13th Century!!!

Sir Douglas:
Welcome to the Forums!
We're a fairly diverse group here with a wide array of interests. I'm sure you'll find something to suit your tastes. :)

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2014-10-03, 19:40:17 ---

--- End quote ---

Hey, I've seen this guy before! Or this photo at least. I just naturally assumed he was a Battle Pope. ;)

Kenneth:
I must admit that my interest in the 14th century has a lot to do with the armour worn.
When I think of knights the image that pops into my head is always that of a mid-late 14th cent knight.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Squire Douglas on 2014-10-03, 21:49:34 ---Hey, I've seen this guy before! Or this photo at least. I just naturally assumed he was a Battle Pope. ;)

--- End quote ---

He does wield the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version