Main > The Great Hall

New guy

<< < (2/5) > >>

John VII:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2014-06-16, 04:17:59 ---I'd recognize that sword hilt and pommel anywhere. 5 to 1 Starfire Forge made it. That handle is unique to them. Of course it looks quite aged and the blade is not typical of their work.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, but I went to their website and I'm not finding anything that looks like the sword. Stopped making them?

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: John VII on 2014-06-16, 05:18:59 ---

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2014-06-16, 04:17:59 ---I'd recognize that sword hilt and pommel anywhere. 5 to 1 Starfire Forge made it. That handle is unique to them. Of course it looks quite aged and the blade is not typical of their work.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, but I went to their website and I'm not finding anything that looks like the sword. Stopped making them?

--- End quote ---

Might be a custom order or reproduction but it looks nothing like their stage combat blades today. You could contact them with pics to see if it is one of theirs.

Aiden of Oreland:
Does your grandfather know anything about it? Did he order it or was it a gift?

John VII:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-06-16, 05:49:29 ---Does your grandfather know anything about it? Did he order it or was it a gift?

--- End quote ---
He picked it up from a sword collector some time. Thats's about as much information as I have.

Sir Patrick:
Hail and well met!  Are there any stamps/marks on the blade?  Looks like a Conan replica to me. Might be a Marto sword as I believe they made the officially licensed ones back in the 80s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version