Main > The Great Hall

New guy

(1/5) > >>

John VII:
Heyo everyone. I'm badapple, 14, going into highschool. I took an interest a while back in swordsmanship and decided to pursue it. I bought a training hand and a half sword from  cold steel, and am waiting for it to come in, so I can begin training and learning.

Also, my grandfather has a sword which I would like to be identified if anyone knows anything about it. Pictures below.

Aiden of Oreland:
Ah! Another young member on the forum :) I'm going into Junior year of highschool after this summer. Your going to love highschool, so much more freedom, freshman year is difficult, but a great experience.

So welcome to the forum young master!

As for the sword, I am not familiar with it. If I were to guess, that is does not look like one for combat, yet a more decorative piece or ceremonial one. For it looks very unbalanced seeing how there really is no pommel. It may also be based off the sword from Conan.

John VII:
Thanks for the reply! Didn't expect anyone in highschool to be on here.

Lord Chagatai:
Welcome and well met..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lord Dane:
I'd recognize that sword hilt and pommel anywhere. 5 to 1 Starfire Forge made it. That handle is unique to them. Of course it looks quite aged and the blade is not typical of their work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version