Main > The Campaign

Chivalric Weekend

<< < (3/8) > >>

Das Bill:
So it looks like I'm going to this event!

Triple, nay, QUADRUPLE thanks go to Pamela for filling in and teaching my classes for that weekend!

I'll have to leave the event in the middle of Sunday, so I'll miss out on some things, but it should still be an excellent time.

Sword Chick:

--- Quote from: Das Bill on 2008-06-01, 00:57:48 ---Triple, nay, QUADRUPLE thanks go to Pamela for filling in and teaching my classes for that weekend!

--- End quote ---

I think you'll owe me a beer and a full report for this one.

Sir Edward:

Awesome! You'll have to let us all know how it turns out. Looks like a great time, but I don't think I'll be able to pull it together and go.

Das Bill:

--- Quote from: Sword Chick on 2008-06-01, 12:06:23 ---I think you'll owe me a beer and a full report for this one.

--- End quote ---

You can just claim the drink from David. He seems to be gathering up quite a tab of beers that he owes me by this point!

Sword Chick:

--- Quote from: Das Bill on 2008-06-02, 00:02:03 ---You can just claim the drink from David. He seems to be gathering up quite a tab of beers that he owes me by this point!

--- End quote ---

No way are you getting off that easy!  I'd never get my beer.  And I need a report too.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version