Main > The Armoury

Dark Sword Armory swords?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mike W.:
The functionality of the blades is not the major complaint. The most common complaints against DSA is regarding scratches, dings, and rust, in which case whether you're buying a wall hanger or a cutter it is completely unacceptable.

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Baron de Magnan on 2014-03-19, 01:58:43 ---The functionality of the blades is not the major complaint. The most common complaints against DSA is regarding scratches, dings, and rust, in which case whether you're buying a wall hanger or a cutter it is completely unacceptable.

--- End quote ---

Good point Baron. Hopefully when I buy a squire line sword from Albion I won't have any of those issues, which I doubt I will. Otherwise I would be EXTREMELY upset.

Ian:
The functionality can be pretty suspect as well on a lot of their models. They're generally very overbuilt, poorly balanced, heavy, and have minimal to no distal taper. That's why it's almost always necessary to handle one first.

This ignores all their suspect business practices as well.

Sir Edward:

Not to be confused with Darkwood Armory, which will treat you well, and makes good HEMA swords.

Sir Wolf:
ya, its the same stories i've heard for years

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version