Main > The Armoury

Getting Into My Basics

<< < (2/9) > >>

Mike W.:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-03-19, 03:47:45 ---Ordered the underwear package from Historic Enterprises  ;D comes with braies and a shirt, and with every package comes with a free stylish arming cap. Ah, I now have the foundations for most of my kits. Whether it be armor or garb. Should be in Monday!

--- End quote ---

Lucky you! It's taken four weeks and I still don't have my order.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Baron de Magnan on 2014-03-19, 16:37:31 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-03-19, 03:47:45 ---Ordered the underwear package from Historic Enterprises  ;D comes with braies and a shirt, and with every package comes with a free stylish arming cap. Ah, I now have the foundations for most of my kits. Whether it be armor or garb. Should be in Monday!

--- End quote ---

Lucky you! It's taken four weeks and I still don't have my order.

--- End quote ---

Did you get the same thing? They only have some things in stock, others get made when ordered.

Mike W.:
They had it on their page, but a day later they called me to say one of the items was out of stock. At least its on its way to me now. The anticipation is killing me.

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Baron de Magnan on 2014-03-19, 18:11:40 ---They had it on their page, but a day later they called me to say one of the items was out of stock. At least its on its way to me now. The anticipation is killing me.

--- End quote ---

Well, I should say hopefully Monday, I didn't get any calls about it. But there is always that chance it'll come later. Btw, what did you get?

Does anyone have recommendations for 13th century German shoes? I was looking at one from Viking leather crafts, but from what I could see, they had slippery bottoms. I'm not going to make my own, yet, I'm not skilled or patient enough lol.

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-03-20, 00:36:52 ---
--- Quote from: Baron de Magnan on 2014-03-19, 18:11:40 ---They had it on their page, but a day later they called me to say one of the items was out of stock. At least its on its way to me now. The anticipation is killing me.

--- End quote ---

Well, I should say hopefully Monday, I didn't get any calls about it. But there is always that chance it'll come later. Btw, what did you get?

Does anyone have recommendations for 13th century German shoes? I was looking at one from Viking leather crafts, but from what I could see, they had slippery bottoms. I'm not going to make my own, yet, I'm not skilled or patient enough lol.

--- End quote ---

If you don't mind the ahistorical vibram sole they can attach for you at Viking Leathercrafts, they won't slip.  My viking leathercraft shoes have the rubber sole on them for that express purpose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version