Main > The Armoury

Ed's c.1250-1300 kit(s)

<< < (35/56) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2012-05-01, 15:01:54 ---The riveted mail is awesome for sure!   :)

--- Quote ---I think weaving riveted mail is one of the few things that could make the toughest of knights cry, after a while.
--- End quote ---

What?  Nonsense!  Riveted mail would make the Knight who would be wearing it more tougher (and with tough arming garb to complete it) than he appears to be.   ;)

--- End quote ---

Weaving, not wearing. Weaving = putting together the thousands of rings. ;)

SirNathanQ:
Very nice Sir Ed! I can't wait to see it finished, and paired with the Teutonic gear  ;)

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I can't wait to see it finished, and paired with the Teutonic gear
--- End quote ---

Hear! Hear!

Sir Edward:
I haven't had time to work on it during the week, so hopefully I'll get more done on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to testing it out. Since I'm planning to leave the front open, thankfully all I need to do is more cutting before I can start testing out sleeve lengths and so on.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-05-03, 15:07:43 ---I haven't had time to work on it during the week, so hopefully I'll get more done on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to testing it out. Since I'm planning to leave the front open, thankfully all I need to do is more cutting before I can start testing out sleeve lengths and so on.

--- End quote ---

Leaving the front open is a pretty smart idea, but I'm probably biased. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version