Main > The Great Hall

Greetings from Maryland

<< < (9/10) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-02-11, 19:55:22 ---Is one not supposed to roll the top? I feel like I read somewhere that is tightens it and was a technique used for the time. Don't sweat it though, your kit will only improve. Take your time and don't rush it or you may spend money and then realize later that you bought the wrong thing. Save up it for better and more "what your looking for" appropriate stuff. Its a struggle for me especially since I am a impatient 16 year old haha.

--- End quote ---

Yes, roll top of the earlier style braies into the draw string. Takes out the "diaper" slack and they fit better. Not sure it would affect sagging unless the braies sag and not just the chausses/hosen.

Mike W.:
I've pretty much decided I'm gonna switch focus to the Norman Conquest as I know more about that time, and the stuff's generally easier to find.

Lord Dane:
Very nice. Group needs more Hospitalliers.

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: wilburnicus on 2014-02-11, 22:03:01 ---I've pretty much decided I'm gonna switch focus to the Norman Conquest as I know more about that time, and the stuff's generally easier to find.

--- End quote ---

Do what ever time calls to you the most.

Mike W.:
I do have this additional pic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version