Main > The Armoury

Madeln helm

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir William:
Nice pickup, Ulrich- a good looking helm.

Sir Ulrich:
Yeah, I don't exactly see how the Iron Cross or Sun Face would be a crest, though my buckles on my sword scabbard have horses on it, was thinking a horse rearing up on the top of the helm could be a good symbol and wouldn't look bad. Only issue I have there is it might be brittle cause horses have awfully thin legs and I want mine to be as durable as possible because when driving as we don't have the biggest car to store stuff in. Though I could opt for the "hand crest" at the top would would suit my Teutonic looking theme well enough, only issue would be finding one.

Sir Douglas:
How about just a horse's head? Like a bust from the neck up; I've seen it done with a wolf before.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2014-01-07, 05:18:17 ---Though I could opt for the "hand crest" at the top would would suit my Teutonic looking theme well enough, only issue would be finding one.

--- End quote ---

I was going to mention a clenched fist. It's something that existed as a charge and crest design, but you rarely see anyone use it today.

Sir James A:
Knightly arts has a hand/fist/gauntlet of some sort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version