Main > The Great Hall

Greetings from Alabamashire

<< < (4/7) > >>

Sir Nate:
Welcome to the forum

--- Quote from: Sir Humphrey on 2014-01-02, 17:23:15 ---Thanks for adding me to this forum.  I'm a long time living history buff, but new to the Medieval era.  When I found out about the Days of Knights living history event, I felt it was time to take the plunge into this time frame.  I started out with an archer's impression, but was warned by my DOK friends about "Impression Creep."  Yes indeed, my impression has crept and now I'm putting together a late 13th - early 14th century knight's impression.  I've chosen this time frame because of family connections to several famous knights of that era.  I hope to learn much from this auspicious crowd!

--- End quote ---

Your Related to Several Knights!, please provide some info on them when you can.

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2014-01-02, 18:58:59 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Humphrey on 2014-01-02, 17:23:15 ---  I started out with an archer's impression, but was warned by my DOK friends about "Impression Creep."  Yes indeed, my impression has crept and now I'm putting together a late 13th - early 14th century knight's impression. 

--- End quote ---

muhahahahah "meats back on the menu boys!"  hehhehe (evil grin) lets see how far we can make his impressions grow! What's in your wallet? or I should say "How much?" lol

--- End quote ---

Don't mind him, Hes....
Are you looking for a Cheaper kit thats not functional? Or a fully functional,completely historically accurate kit that is going to cost. Or perhaps a kit in between, well open your wallet and Ready yourself.

Sir Humphrey:
Thanks All, I appreciate your kind welcome.  As many of you hope, you may get to help me spend some money.  But I'm afraid that Dr. Joseph Metz had already exchanged much of my specie for parts of his armory.  In fact, just this hour I arrainged for him to send me his spare Rob Valentine helm!  Also procured a nice Arms & Armor sword from him recently.

Thorsteinn:
Welcome!

True story: I told my lady that I might have to go 14th cen in my tourney kit to protect me brain better. She said "Where will you find will the info you need?". I pointed here.

Sir Edward:

You'll be very happy with that helm! It's the same one I use. I was giving Dr Metz's helm some time, and probably would have taken it off his hands if it went another week without a buyer. :)

Lord Dane:
Welcome & well-met from New England.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version