Main > The Armoury

What is my helm?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sir Patrick:
Shoot him an email. He's pretty cool

Sir Douglas:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2013-11-21, 23:49:10 ---

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2013-11-21, 23:47:39 ---Contact Hal over at Therion Arms. He might just know all about your helm.

http://therionarms.com/

--- End quote ---

Ehh, I have a bit of a nervousness when calling people I don't know. Maybe when I turn older and grow out of it. I'll come back ti this and post my results. Call me a pitiful knight, but at least I be an honest one, in the name of Chivalry.

--- End quote ---

Don't feel bad; I'm the exact same way and I'm an "adult". Well, for all intents and purposes, anyway. ;)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2013-11-22, 06:09:47 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2013-11-21, 23:49:10 ---Ehh, I have a bit of a nervousness when calling people I don't know. Maybe when I turn older and grow out of it. I'll come back ti this and post my results. Call me a pitiful knight, but at least I be an honest one, in the name of Chivalry.

--- End quote ---

Don't feel bad; I'm the exact same way and I'm an "adult". Well, for all intents and purposes, anyway. ;)

--- End quote ---

Heh, I could be mean and say "grow a pair", but I'm going to do the exact opposite. :) I completely, 100% understand. If you're at all an introvert, it's like there's a wall blocking you from contacting a total stranger.

I often find email and facebook to be significantly easier than calling. :)

Thorsteinn:

--- Quote ---therion@therionarms.com or therionarms@gmail.com 
the best way to reach me is email
--- End quote ---

also http://www.facebook.com/TherionArms

Thorsteinn:

--- Quote from: Therion Arms ---a helmet-like-object made in a third world country by someone who had only ever seen other bad copies of bad copies of an only-ever-seen-an-illustration-in-a-children's-book styled helmet.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version