Main > The Great Hall

Hail Sir Knights

<< < (2/5) > >>

Edward Jeagal:
Cheers for the warm welcome. Boy this sure is the friendliest forum I've ever been to but how can I be surprised when this forum's name happened to be 'Modern Chivalry'. I'm new to these sorts of things online but I've been interested in knights ever since I was a boy. My fascination of the image of the knight is one of the oldest things I could remember (actually now that I think about, I don't even remember when it began) and basically it stayed with me ever since.

I haven't been in the SCA for long (around three months) but it's been great so far and like I said, HEMA is definitely next. My long-term goal however is to build up my mid-16th century kit for my persona and keep it as historically accurate looking as possible.

Sir Edward:

Excellent, welcome to the forum!

Sir William:
Welcome to Modern Chivalry, Edward...you've come to the right place.

Don Jorge:
Welcome aboard!...I probably should do my intro post sometime myself eh...but from what I have seen everyone here is quite friendly and it seems a close knit group :)

Sir James A:
Hail and welcome! Perhaps you can answer the age-old question of "does the toilet water drain in the opposite direction down under"?

And huzzah for the mid 16th century!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version