Main > The Library

combat of the thirty

<< < (4/7) > >>

Sir Rodney:
This is the new Revival under Scott Adkins out of Milwaukee Wisconsin.  In the SCA Scott is known as Sir Murdoch McArthur and is a Knight of the Kingdom of Northshield.  I have fought him, spoken with him, purchased from him, and found him to be honorable.

He has a tough row to hoe trying to overcome the damage caused from the previous owner (the nameless one).

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Lord Rodney on 2014-01-09, 04:58:11 ---This is the new Revival under Scott Adkins out of Milwaukee Wisconsin.  In the SCA Scott is known as Sir Murdoch McArthur and is a Knight of the Kingdom of Northshield.  I have fought him, spoken with him, purchased from him, and found him to be honorable.

He has a tough row to hoe trying to overcome the damage caused from the previous owner (the nameless one).

--- End quote ---

That's true, but the book itself is from Chivalry Bookshelf (publisher), which is still the nameless one. However, what we don't know, is how many copies of the book Revival.us had in-stock, versus restocking currently.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2014-01-09, 14:35:40 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Rodney on 2014-01-09, 04:58:11 ---This is the new Revival under Scott Adkins out of Milwaukee Wisconsin.  In the SCA Scott is known as Sir Murdoch McArthur and is a Knight of the Kingdom of Northshield.  I have fought him, spoken with him, purchased from him, and found him to be honorable.

--- End quote ---

That's true, but the book itself is from Chivalry Bookshelf (publisher), which is still the nameless one. However, what we don't know, is how many copies of the book Revival.us had in-stock, versus restocking currently.
--- End quote ---

I concur Scott does have a tough uphill battle and Sir Edward is also correct in that battle being tougher since there still remains that residual link to the (nameless one) hence my apprehension about doing business with Scott. But all is well that ends well when he apparently is has the only stock left and as Sir Edward stated his stock quantities are unknown so if anyone is in need of this book you might want to snap it up whilst you can!  ;)

Don Jorge:
http://www.amazon.com/Medieval-Art-Sword-Shield-Armouries/dp/1891448439/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389301143&sr=1-4&keywords=The+Combat+of+the+Thirty

You can find the book on amazon too!

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2014-01-09, 14:35:40 ---That's true, but the book itself is from Chivalry Bookshelf (publisher), which is still the nameless one. However, what we don't know, is how many copies of the book Revival.us had in-stock, versus restocking currently.

--- End quote ---
Oh my, that's a bummer...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version