Main > The Library

combat of the thirty

<< < (5/7) > >>

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-01-08, 22:26:53 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2014-01-08, 20:31:51 ---Going on the wish list...thought I was getting Medieval Art of Sword & Shield but it appeared the guy didn't update his inventory so I got a refund instead.  :(
--- End quote ---

That happen to you as well?! The only other place I know that has them is regrettably
Chivalry Bookshelf. :(

http://revival.us/medievalswordandshield.aspx

I just took a shower after I made my purchase and vanquished a few dozen bandits in Mount & Blade to make myself feel better about buying from him.   :-\

--- End quote ---

LOL

Yes, it did- and I was pretty bummed about it because as you know, I am quite interested in this field of study.

As an aside, I've done business with Scott Adkins before w/no issues or complaints.  I'm also not sure what, if any proceeds the nameless one gets for sales of his tomes.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Belemrys on 2014-01-09, 21:11:47 ---http://www.amazon.com/Medieval-Art-Sword-Shield-Armouries/dp/1891448439/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389301143&sr=1-4&keywords=The+Combat+of+the+Thirty

You can find the book on amazon too!
--- End quote ---

That must have been a recent update because a few weeks ago there wasn't any available for a reasonable price. Very odd that!  ???

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
So back on subject, how`s the book so far Sir Brian??
G.

Sir Brian:
Most excellent! I have tapered off a bit as I'm dividing my reading time between this one, the I:33 and dagger manuals but it is engaging! :)

Sir Gerard de Rodes:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-01-15, 19:55:36 ---Most excellent! I have tapered off a bit as I'm dividing my reading time between this one, the I:33 and dagger manuals but it is engaging! :)

--- End quote ---

Sir Brian I completely understand....I too have put Geoffroi de Charny`s book down and not picked it up again for a while (must dig it out of my work bag)
Well I will patiently await a report when you have completed it, before I decide weather to purchase it for myself  ;)
G.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version