Main > The Library

The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Cahdwick and the descendants of William Marshal

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Humphrey on 2014-01-31, 04:55:10 ---He has countless descendants.  Me among them.  But!  I didn't know that Washington and Churchill were my distant cousins!

--- End quote ---

Truly?  That's awesome.

Don Jorge:
After I read some more of the Bernard Cornwell I have already bought I might buy me some Chadwick's series and read it up :)

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Sir Humphrey on 2014-01-31, 04:55:10 ---He has countless descendants.  Me among them.  But!  I didn't know that Washington and Churchill were my distant cousins!

--- End quote ---

Isn't there a theory that true blood relations ends after 6 generations?

Sir Humphrey:
Sir Nate,

I don't know when true blood ends, but since we all have more than 5 MILLION 20th great grandparents, I'd wager the Marshall and myself share very few chromosomes! ;D

The fun of finding these folks in our family tree is only that, fun.  It is meaningless otherwise.

Sir Humphrey

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Sir Humphrey on 2014-02-04, 03:35:21 ---Sir Nate,

I don't know when true blood ends, but since we all have more than 5 MILLION 20th great grandparents, I'd wager the Marshall and myself share very few chromosomes! ;D

The fun of finding these folks in our family tree is only that, fun.  It is meaningless otherwise.

Sir Humphrey

--- End quote ---

What if one of the families still bare the name Marshal?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version