Main > The Armoury

Teutonic great helm...now with wings?

<< < (17/24) > >>

Sir James A:
Sir Ian, I'm remembering one just like that, except without the gold "stripe" in the cross or the fleur de lis ends.

Agreed on the shield and personal vs teutonic heraldry.

I think the best solution for the helmet dilemma is just do one with the black and white stripes.

Then build another helmet and crest and do it with black and gold stripes.

Then, uhh, build a third helmet, and make a crest for it with black and white stripes and gold trim.

I mean you *could* just make a few crests and only one helmet, but then you've only got one helmet. ;)

Ian:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-11-15, 23:19:03 ---I think the best solution for the helmet dilemma is just do one with the black and white stripes.

Then build another helmet and crest and do it with black and gold stripes.

Then, uhh, build a third helmet, and make a crest for it with black and white stripes and gold trim.

--- End quote ---

Agreed!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-11-15, 23:19:03 ---I mean you *could* just make a few crests and only one helmet, but then you've only got one helmet. ;)

--- End quote ---

And three helmets will always be better than one! Now we just need to find a way to wear three at once. :)

Sir Douglas:
LOL! Totally not helping, guys. ;)

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-11-16, 16:31:09 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-11-15, 23:19:03 ---I mean you *could* just make a few crests and only one helmet, but then you've only got one helmet. ;)

--- End quote ---

And three helmets will always be better than one! Now we just need to find a way to wear three at once. :)

--- End quote ---

I've heard medical science has come a long way in extra head transplants. The problem is finding willing donors.

Sir William:
One head like mine is more than enough for the average human; I can't see two heads like mine on one set of shoulders...that's just asking for a lot of trouble.  A LOT.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version