Main > The Armoury

Customized Poleaxe

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sir James A:
Haha, oops!

"Oh, honey, I thought since you bought me a sword last year you'd want to continue the theme and buy me a pole axe this year, so I was proactive in helping reduce your work load by picking out my own pole axe so you can spend more time with the baby."

If that works, let me know... lol

Sir William:
So she can spend more time w/the baby, Sir James?  Are you aiming to have our newest Brother hamstrung by his lady wife for such a comment?  lol

That is a funny happenstance- good thing Lady Helen is a supporter of your other pursuit, eh?  I can quietly acquire some things, but a hefty poleaxe like that?  Nahhh...she'd sniff that out in a heartbeat, if only because she'd be aware something had my attention other than her.  ;)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-08-23, 15:10:20 ---So she can spend more time w/the baby, Sir James?  Are you aiming to have our newest Brother hamstrung by his lady wife for such a comment?  lol
--- End quote ---

Err, yeah, maybe this is why I have trouble with women sometimes. :)

Sir William:
You were born about 500 or so years later than you should've, Brother. ;)

Ian:
She came in last night! 

The customization includes the punch work and inlays on the blade itself, the detailing and punch work on the langets.  I really like the inset brass accent on the langets!  They did a great job!  Totally exceeded my expectations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version