Main > The Great Hall

Brother Patricius reporting in

(1/5) > >>

B. Patricius:
Greetings all and well met!

"Meet and greet" topics are always a bit awkward for me, be it in person or even in a forum.  In real life my name is Patrick.  I am far older in miles than my years it feels, as I am a service-connected veteran of the US Coast Guard.  I strive to make every day worth it for my brothers and sisters who have fallen with their boots on.  I still live by the code of honor, courage, and commitment, now to my family a young single-mother who has put her faith and trust (albiet to me foolishly  ;D) in me and her two-year old daughter.  I am looking to be a member of the Adrian Empire and have dabbled in the SCA a time or two but haven't fully integrated into either group.  I'm a western martial artist at heart and I enjoy practicing and honing my skills in any form or fashion.

In persona,

my persona, Brother Patricius, is of Gaelic heritage (although Scot or Irish I don't know) who is a veteran of the Third Crusade.  I am a member of one of the military holy orders, although I haven't totally figured out which one yet.  As to my duties to my order, brethren and church, I currently reside in Acre (having seen it first hand, it is so beautiful.). 

Outside of the persona, I believe it is my Uncle and watching "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" at a young age that brought me to loving knights of holy orders, robes, mail, and chivalric duty.  And in that, although I may no longer be able to serve my country and my fellows, I may do so whole heartedly in spirit and in teaching others.

Also, I have a pinterest, which may be something you all may enjoy: http://pinterest.com/tanukidomo/ I've basically put almost all of my experimental archaeology into that as I'm running out of room on my harddrive :D

thanks to Sir Edward for creating this forum
may you all have fair winds and following seas

YIS
B. Patricius

Sir Brian:
Hail and well met Patricius!  :)

Welcome to the forum. I am an ex-Coastie myself, albeit it was after already doing a hitch in the Army in which I was a medic. In the CG I was an ET, what was your rate? 

Lord Tristin:
Hail and well met Brother Patricus!

Corvus:
Welcome, Brother Patricius.

Well met!

Lord Dane:
Welcome to the forum Brother Patricius.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version