Main > The Armoury

Sir Ulrich's shield

<< < (5/6) > >>

Sir James A:
Post a pic of the back. The guige shouldn't be on your arm at all, it should be on the chest/shoulder. I'll post a pic of mine later tonight.

Sir William:
Well, it depends on where the guige terminates; I think I know what Ulrich is experiencing- you'll see when I bring my shield out for practice next week.  Remember, I wanted to re-seat a part of the strap because it would rub on the shield arm?  You might not, it was some time ago.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-04-04, 20:24:17 ---Well, it depends on where the guige terminates; I think I know what Ulrich is experiencing- you'll see when I bring my shield out for practice next week.  Remember, I wanted to re-seat a part of the strap because it would rub on the shield arm?  You might not, it was some time ago.

--- End quote ---

Yep I remember, bring it over when we're done with rehearsals we'll take a look

Sir William:
Ok, will do!

Sir Ulrich:

Heres the back, it actually works for me I might just have to wear more clothing so the bare leather doesnt go against my arm. Thankfully it's adjustable which is better for me cause in case I get bigger I wont need another shield. I am debating on getting another shield from them for combat use thats unrimmed and smaller.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version