Main > The Armoury

Finally received my riveting tool

(1/8) > >>

Sir Brian:
After a year on backorder ‘By The Sword, Inc.’ finally sent me the Dome Riveting tool but the loose Dome riveted Flat Rings I had ordered
with it are still backordered.

SO if any of you fine gentlemen have and can spare some loose dome riveted rings for me to permanently close up the sleeves on my haubergeon I would be most grateful!  :)

Sir Ulrich:
I got a bunch of them, by GDFB as well as Icefalcon. Not sure if I am gonna use them either so maybe I can sell them, depends on what ones you want, I got a TON of the Icefalcon ones, like enough to last a while...

Sir Wolf:
i never did get any of that stuff. i wanted to, but knew i didn't have the patience

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2013-02-09, 16:51:11 ---I got a bunch of them, by GDFB as well as Icefalcon. Not sure if I am gonna use them either so maybe I can sell them, depends on what ones you want, I got a TON of the Icefalcon ones, like enough to last a while...
--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me Sir Ulrich! How much you want for oh say a 100 with dome rivets? I would prefer the flat rings if you have them and are willing to part with them. Either way they need to be the dome rivet otherwise it won't fit my tool.   ;)

Sir Ulrich:
Well the Icefalcon ones were more money but I'm not sure if they'll work with that riveting tool plus they're blackened and lighter gauge. Though my icefalcon riveting tool works with the GDFB rings. My GDFB ones were 22 bucks plus shipping for around 1000 rings they should match your hauberk perfectly if you got a GDFB hauberk. I haven't used any of them cept for like 10 of them. I'd be fine with a 10th of that plus shipping, prolly could fit in a small envelope and ziplock bag if you just want 100 rings out of the 1000 I have. They are flat rings and dome riveted so you should be fine. Money order via regular mail would be fine if thats how you want it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version