Main > The Armoury

Senior pictures in armour!

(1/5) > >>

SirNathanQ:
I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum for this, but since it's pictures of an armour kit, this is where I'm putting it until told otherwise.

Anyway, I had the privilege of having a large amount of my senior pictures taken in my kit (the 1300 Teutonic one). The  location is the town castle.

I think the last few pages of the album will interest you chaps. 

http://www.bnactionphoto.com/Seniors/Class-of-2013/Nathan/26042003_97cNpJ#!i=2273709175&k=f8s7Pwj

Thorsteinn:
Nice!

Sir James A:
Awesome! I was about to ask why we didn't get an invite! When I got to visit the castle, it was really cool. Did you get to see the "secret" areas too? The owner is a really nice guy.

When I first read the thread, I thought "senior" meant elderly people. And then, when you said the last few pages might interest us ... I thought I might have to say "you kids get off my lawn!". :D

We definitely need to get some full group photos up there sometime! Congrats on some awesome pictures.

Ian:
That's really awesome Nathan!  You really got some great shots in there.

Sir Wolf:
wow awesome.... get a hair cut ya hippy. justin beeber wants his hair back :P hahahha jkjk i like your atlettes. really cool man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version