Main > The Library

message from AA from Christian Tobler

<< < (3/3)

Sir William:
I need to pick up a copy of In Service as well...heard good things, and not just on here!

Hrolfr:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-12-09, 16:40:08 ---Thorsteinn, that one question made a huge impact.

I second the recommendation on "In Service of the Duke". Sir Edward recommended it a while back, and I picked up a copy when it was available through Talbot's Fine Accessories (without putting any money in Brian Price's hands). It's fantastic! The artwork is amazing, both in size and clarity of print.

--- End quote ---

James, that is why I got the TOMAR I did, off the Archive from someone I know (NOT Brian Price).

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Hrolfr on 2013-03-29, 00:08:49 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-12-09, 16:40:08 ---Thorsteinn, that one question made a huge impact.

I second the recommendation on "In Service of the Duke". Sir Edward recommended it a while back, and I picked up a copy when it was available through Talbot's Fine Accessories (without putting any money in Brian Price's hands). It's fantastic! The artwork is amazing, both in size and clarity of print.

--- End quote ---

James, that is why I got the TOMAR I did, off the Archive from someone I know (NOT Brian Price).

--- End quote ---

Did you buy it a few months ago? I was eyeballing one of them and curious about it's content, regardless of the fact it was partially written by Price. How do you like it?

Sir Wolf:
i got tomar when it was new. it is a great book. if you can get it do it. it really goes thru a lot on armouring and helps you learn new info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version