Main > The Great Hall

Regards from Germany

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2012-11-23, 18:36:30 ---
--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-11-23, 13:47:20 ---Welcome! You ever consider the Teutonic Knights? A great piece of German history there.  :)

--- End quote ---

Does Sir Nathan get a referral bonus w/ each Templar to Teutonic conversion?? ... Or is he considering a future in sales?? If he isn't one now, Sir Nathan...slim probability. You must be slacking on your recruiting quota if you can't sell a Mercedes 2 a native German. LOL  :P

--- End quote ---

Nathan never lets a moment go when he can seize it and add to the Teutonic ranks.  He's been after me these past two years or so.  lol

I'm seriously considering it...at least they're allowed to wash!  lol

Sir Wolf:
were in Germany are you from? My brother lived near Frankfort for a while, Hanau area.  I visited there for about 3 weeks and toured all over.

Welcome!

Hermann von Redentin:
Hi Sir Wolf

I live in Mecklenburg. This is in northern Germany on the Baltic Sea. Hamburg is near. But after Frankfurt located approximately 600 kilometers.

If you want to contact other Templars, who live in the vicinity of Frankfurt, tell me. ;)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-11-28, 17:13:07 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2012-11-23, 18:36:30 ---
--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-11-23, 13:47:20 ---Welcome! You ever consider the Teutonic Knights? A great piece of German history there.  :)

--- End quote ---

Does Sir Nathan get a referral bonus w/ each Templar to Teutonic conversion?? ... Or is he considering a future in sales?? If he isn't one  now, Sir Nathan...slim probability. You must be slacking on your recruiting quota if you can't sell a Mercedes 2 a native German. LOL  :P

--- End quote ---

Nathan never lets a moment go when he can seize it and add to the Teutonic ranks.  He's been after me these past two years or so.  lol

I'm seriously considering it...at least they're allowed to wash!  lol

--- End quote ---

No. Hold out til he offers some incentives like a desperate car sales man looking 2 make the deal.

Sir Patrick:
Hail and well met, Good Sir!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version