Main > The Armoury

Early 14th century Teutonic Knight kit

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ian:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-11-03, 13:59:59 ---Maybe I'll make a timeline slideshow once I get enough pieces  :)

--- End quote ---

Absolutely do this!  That would be awesome to see a photo essay of you doing a Teutonic Knights through Time kind of thing!

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2012-11-03, 16:03:57 ---
--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-11-03, 13:59:59 ---Maybe I'll make a timeline slideshow once I get enough pieces  :)

--- End quote ---

Absolutely do this!  That would be awesome to see a photo essay of you doing a Teutonic Knights through Time kind of thing!

--- End quote ---

Agreed! Congrats on the new kit pieces. Nice job on the muffler too!

Lord Dane:
Agreed on the serious note. Well done so early in life, Sir Nathan. Your dedication to medieval shopping would make any forum member here envious. :) :) LOL

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Looking great Sir Nathen, I do like what you`ve done with your knee cops.
G.

SirNathanQ:
Thank you guys  :)

Sir Gerard, the knees are a favorite of mine, I had them painted up and the liner actually dagged. I like painted armour, very historical, and few people do it today.

Lord Dane, actually I only bought one item for this, the coif. I mix and match pieces through the centuries  ;). Sir James, thanks I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Ian, really at this point to do that all I need is a Skullcap (or other underneath the great helm helm), great helm, haubergeon, maille mittens, some elbows and splinted armour, enough riveted maille to make riveted cheater chausses, maybe an earlier period bascinet and a shorter Teutonic tabard for the very late era. And BAM, two whole centuries covered in detail!  ;D

Ulrich, that sounds great. Hey, if you find a dargen for under 300 USD please tell me about it. I'll keep you posted on anything good  :) Also we can get Sir Ed to do his late 13th century Teutonic Kit and that'll be three of us in contemporary Order kits.

Silvanus, the Teutonic Order is honored by your praise and proud to serve Christendom! And we have to meet. I'm sure we'll bump into each other at MDRF.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version