Main > The Armoury

New Sword Purchase Pending :) :)

<< < (2/2)

Sir Wolf:
every good knight needs at a minimum two swords ;) 3 is best muhahah jk hahah buy them all

Sir Edward:

lol, yes, my first answer is all three, as our esteemed brothers have already suggested. :)

I've never owned one from VA or Lutel, but I've heard good things about them. Del Tin tends to be a little on the heavy side, and the blades ship blunt (but will take an edge), in case that matters. Del Tins come blunt because of export restrictions in Italy.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Bernarr on 2012-10-20, 09:34:09 ---
--- Quote from: Ian on 2012-10-20, 00:09:34 ---Lord Dane, you came to a terrible place for people to help you make a choice.  Please allow me to be the first... get ALL THREE!!! BUUUUUYYYYY TTHHHEEEMMMMM!!!!  YOU NEEEEEEED THEM ALLLLLLLL!! :)

--- End quote ---

I approve and support this message.

--- End quote ---

As do I!

If I had to choose, the third picture is the one I'd go for.

Sir Brian:
After careful consideration I suggest you purchase all three!  ;D

Sir William:
I'm with the other Knights, get all three.  The Del Tin is going to be the beast of the bunch; it'll be heavier, the blade will be thicker- if you were going up against armored targets, this is the sword you'd want.  The Lutel, I can't say much about as I've only ever held one and I don't remember much about it so I was not impressed.  The Crusader...best bang for the buck.  It'll come sharp...I had the first gen singlehand arming sword that the Crusader is built from, or was rather...mine was 2lbs 10oz and was an authoritative cutter...at less than 2lbs I'm thinking it probably won't be so awesome a cutter as it would be a slasher.  I wish I'd seen Silvanus'...I was aware when they were making the design changes but hadn't actually handled any.  It will also come with a well made scabbard and suspension rig...if you go to VA directly, you can choose what colors you'd want.

Since, I'm assuming, you won't be fighting with this, go for the VA Crusader.  I don't think you could go wrong with any of them, really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version