Main > The Armoury

A quick-n-dirty "Putting on Armor" page

(1/3) > >>

Sir James A:
While getting ready for an event with Sir Edward and Sir Brian, my dad took some photos of me getting "dressed". I put them together into a page that shows the basics of wearing a full harness:

http://james-anderson-iii.com/tutorials/pages/how-a-man-shall-be-armed

There's no photos of the arms being pointed, since my dad was also helping do that - but it's functional enough to show what the process is. Hope it's helpful to anybody wondering!

Allan Senefelder:
Perhaps this might be a public service ad pertaining to the need for squires.

Sir Edward:

I wanted to click "like", but the forum doesn't have that. :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Allan Senefelder on 2012-08-27, 20:03:04 ---Perhaps this might be a public service ad pertaining to the need for squires.

--- End quote ---

Squires are a solution to oh-so-many problems. I agree!

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-08-27, 20:42:12 ---I wanted to click "like", but the forum doesn't have that. :)

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if you meant forum as the page I linked to with comments posting, or here, but, I added like buttons on all my pages. It was surprisingly easy. I *think* it's working. Works for me, anyway, and seems to tag the like to the specific page. Let me know if it doesn't work - if it is working, we can add it to the Order pages easily, too.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-08-27, 21:08:37 ---
--- Quote from: Allan Senefelder on 2012-08-27, 20:03:04 ---Perhaps this might be a public service ad pertaining to the need for squires.

--- End quote ---

Squires are a solution to oh-so-many problems. I agree!

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-08-27, 20:42:12 ---I wanted to click "like", but the forum doesn't have that. :)

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if you meant forum as the page I linked to with comments posting, or here, but, I added like buttons on all my pages. It was surprisingly easy. I *think* it's working. Works for me, anyway, and seems to tag the like to the specific page. Let me know if it doesn't work - if it is working, we can add it to the Order pages easily, too.

--- End quote ---

Squires. Lackeys. Call them what you want. We all know it's what our children were meant for. Either help me with the armor & have fun, or suffer in misery doing your mom's chores. :) LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version