Main > The Armoury

Isabella E (ArmourArchive) banner

<< < (9/13) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-12-21, 18:28:21 ---I went to my local HD and all I could find were shovel and garden implement staves.  Grrr.

--- End quote ---

You can always pick one up at the HD here at our next cutting party / event. Or I can pick one up for you and bring it to VARF. We got you covered.

Sir Edward:

The key was that the poles were with all of the moldings and wall trim. Never knew that til Sir Wolf pointed it out.

Sir William:
Moldings and wall trim?  I'll check that out today after I leave work.  Thank you kindly, Sir James- if I'm unable to get it on my own, it is good to know there are other options.  I hope to find it here though...need to mount a spear as well as my banner.

I do have one of those 'portable holes' tho...something told me to pick it up and I did.  If all goes well, I'll be displaying it (along with my banner of course) at VARF!  I think we all should...maybe even do a bit on period heraldry, explain our blazons?

Sir Brian:
Well I couldn't stand the idea of being without a banner this year since it seemed likely you gentlemen would proudly be displaying yours so I just ordered MINE!  ;D

Sir Edward:

Excellent!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version