Main > The Courtyard

Absolute Force hand protection

<< < (5/6) > >>

Sir James A:
On my phone, that looked terrible.

On the monitor ... gross!!

Sir Edward:

Yeah, these hits can happen way too often. Granted, there are folks who would say you need to stop parrying with your hands, which is true of all of us of course. :)

AF ships these pretty quickly, so I suspect my size-L set will be here this week, and you can take a look at them on Friday if you like. My size-M set is sold to Jess, and I'll be handing it off to her this week.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-08-20, 20:49:33 ---
Yeah, these hits can happen way too often. Granted, there are folks who would say you need to stop parrying with your hands, which is true of all of us of course. :)

AF ships these pretty quickly, so I suspect my size-L set will be here this week, and you can take a look at them on Friday if you like. My size-M set is sold to Jess, and I'll be handing it off to her this week.

--- End quote ---

My apologies for your thumb, Sir Brian. :( My congrats on your good hit, Sir Edward. :)
Remember, keep both hands on the hilt. Always a good rule of THUMB in swordplay. LOL Sorry, had to say it.  ;D

Sir Brian:
Oh Sir Edward didn't do that damage to me Lord_Dane. That hit belongs to another fellow MASHS student of mine. ;)

Sir Edward:

Yeah, to date I think the worst I've done to people is some bruising. I try pretty hard to get good hits without hurting anyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version