Main > The Armoury

Improving my kit for Days of Knights.

<< < (15/16) > >>

Ian:
Congratulations are in order for both Sir Brian and Lord Dane!  Many more happy anniversaries to both of you!

SirNathanQ:
I second that! And Lord Dane, I await the chance to enter into honorable combat with you  :)

and I've already been taught my lessons about elders by Sir Brian's oberhau. Taught me some lessons on reach as well, while he was at it.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-10-08, 02:52:36 ---I second that! And Lord Dane, I await the chance to enter into honorable combat with you  :)

and I've already been taught my lessons about elders by Sir Brian's oberhau. Taught me some lessons on reach as well, while he was at it.

--- End quote ---

Thank you both. :) Side note:  Hmmmm. Was that lesson on 'reach' that the longsword has more than the offending arm?? LOL :)

Sir Brian:
My thanks as well! I told my lovely bride just yesterday when she complained about her failing eyesight that it is to my advantage her eyes are failing her because as the years go by I am not looking any better...I just have to hope her memories of how I looked in my younger days do not succumb to senility! ;)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-10-08, 09:00:13 ---My thanks as well! I told my lovely bride just yesterday when she complained about her failing eyesight that it is to my advantage her eyes are failing her because as the years go by I am not looking any better...I just have to hope her memories of how I looked in my younger days do not succumb to senility! ;)

--- End quote ---

That works. My wife just accepts me for my ugly. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version