Main > The Armoury

Gambesons at Etsy

<< < (9/9)

Sir William:
I came across Bad Ass Garb a few months ago...kept them in the lineup of accoutrements sites but haven't ordered from them as of yet.  That they are in MD is a plus...but not many people know of them, I don't know a thing about how good (or bad) their work is.  It looks good enough, that's for sure.

Sir James, since they'll customize the garment to Ulrich's measurements, it should do well enough...I'd consider it myself if I didn't already have one.

Sir Ulrich:
Yeah they're all custom made, I am emailing her about it currently they look rather nice from the pics I saw on here http://www.dagorhir.com/forums/index.php?topic=23432.0
Just gotta ask her if they can be made to be pullover with buttons on the side rather than front so they look like maciejowski bible gambesons. This is a much better buy than ordering it from Poland or Australia and paying a huge amount for shipping. They look to be made of a similar material too, linen rather than cotton. I just googled gambeson and saw pics of them and thats how I found this place. Glad I did too I was close to ordering overseas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version